High performance digital weight indicator, with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, graphic display and port for connection to barcode/badge reader. The wide range of connectable accessories and printers guarantees the maximum interfaceability and versatility. CE-M approved (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 25-key alphanumeric waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.
- Backlit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.
- Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure; resistant to harsh and corrosive environments (IP40 on version with thermal printer).
- Dimensions: 278x125x186mm.
- Suitable for bench, column or wall installation.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution.
– Instrument calibration with numerical values.
- Selection of the program language directly in the set-up.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version, 1 in the E-AF09 version) for reading of the weight.
- Management of 16 analog load cells of 350 Ohm (45 cells at 1000 Ohm);
NOTE: for the management of digital load cells for weigh bridges, see the range of touchscreen indicators .
- Up to 10,000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0.3 V/e CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1,000,000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3,000,000 points.
- Power supply:
3590E version: 12 Vdc via external power supply.
All other versions: 110-240 Vac and built-in rechargeable battery.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with the command drivers.
- Available in “P” version, fitted with attached printer as standard.
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module, and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485) , for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge reader.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional) .
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional) .
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)