Weight indicator for areas classified as hazardous with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 2(2)G Ex ib [ib Gb] IIC T4 Gb for gases,
ATEX II 2(2)D Ex tb [ib Db] IIIC T197°C IP65 Db for dust.
Ideal for creating weighing systems, batching, and automation systems. EC-Type-Examination certificate according to Annex III (ATEX directive). CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501)
- Waterproof 17-key numerical and functional keyboard.
- LCD display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits, clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures, and with 6 LEDs for showing the active functions.
- IP68 Satin finish stainless steel case.
- Dimensions 264x174x115mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, or wall.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keyboard; Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through external module: with optional battery pack; or with optional power adapter connectable to mains at 230 Vac or at 24 Vdc.
- Connection with up to 4 load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
- OIML R76
- Australian legal for trade certificate of approval (NMI S788)
- SCALE FUNCTIONS
– Automatic Tare
– Presettable Tare
– ID1 and ID2 10-digit Codes
– Print and data transmission commands
– selectable function command
– on/off switching.
- SELECTABLE FUNCTIONING MODES
– High Resolution Weighing x 10
-Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
– Formula weighing
– +/- Checkweighing
– Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
– In/Out Truck weighing
– Peer-to-peer (up to 4 remote connectable indicators).
– Set Point Control (only in the DFWATEX2GDIO version combined with PW200XRDxxx and PW200IO options).
– MODBUS serial protocol.