Multipurpose weight transmitter for panel mounting. Ideal as a microcontroller in industrial weighing and dosage systems making an easier and safer integration of the weighing to any automation system. Fitted with 4 inputs and 6 outputs, programmable. Wide range of available interfaces.
- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting. Dimensions: 143.5 x 72 x 129mm(lxhxw). Drill template: 136.5 x 67.5 x 140mm (lxhxw).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 400 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Management of a digitally equalized 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1,000,000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3,000,000 points.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Fitted real time clock.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- 1 RS232/C or RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC or external units.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer.
- PROFIBUS serial interface (DGTPPB model).
- 6 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions.
- 4 optoisolator photocouplers inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGTPAN model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 300Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 1kOhm.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51